Monday, April 30, 2012

Dialogue

In a hotel room in Germany, conversation between a man and a woman... Man: You need to stay calm. Stop looking panicked. It's only gonna make things worse. Woman: Calm?! You expect me to remain calm? How can i stay calm? We're a wealthy family back in the states and here we put that all on the line. Man: But you need to listen to me. Just trust me. Woman: All over a stupid poker game...seriously?! Was it all really worth it? Man: Yes. In fact it was worth it. He crossed me and he got what he had coming to him. Woman: I can't spend the rest of my life behind bars. That's just not me. Man: Well if you'd stay calm and listen to what i have to say everything will be alright. Woman: Oh yeah? How can you be so sure? Man: Like I said...you gotta trust me. Woman: Trust is a big word to be throwing around so lightly. Man: Fine. If you must know i had a life before you met me..No one will know who did it. Woman: A life? What are you talking about? There's a secret life? We're married...you shouldn't be hiding things from me. Man: Like I said..I had a secret life.

No comments:

Post a Comment