Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jealous Poetry

And Tomorrow, By Tupac Shakur
http://www.donmega.com/2pac/3.html
(i didn't know how to link it, so if you feel like you would want to check this poem out. just type that in to the web page)

The link above is for the poem that makes me jealous. You know I can't really go into depth about why it makes me jealous or how it makes me jealous. All I can do is just tell you this, when I read this poem and when I see how he can just make this flow with ease..it gives me this feeling deep in the pit of my stomach. It's like a feeling when you see that one person you like talking to someone else. Wondering "why?" Why not me? What do they have that I don't. That's the best comparison i can give you.

1 comment:

  1. Touch my body
    Put me on the floor
    Wrestle me around
    Play with me some more
    Touch my body
    Throw me on the bed
    I just wanna make you feel
    Like you never did.
    Touch my body
    Let me wrap my thighs
    All around your waist
    Just a little taste
    Touch my body
    Know you love my curves
    Come on and give me what I deserve
    And touch my body.

    ReplyDelete